Manually Send Reconnect Transaction
Modified on: Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 1:42 PM
- When a service location that is in Pending Suspension or Suspended status and the account balance gets above the disconnect threshold the GridLink system is designed to automatically generate a reconnect transaction to the TDU
- The system may take up to 15 minutes from the time the account balance gets above the disconnect threshold to generate and send the reconnect transaction
- If the reconnect transaction has not been submitted 15 minutes after the account balance update, a reconnect transaction may be sent manually
- A reconnect transaction may also be submitted manually as a courtesy to cancel the disconnect and/or restore the customer's power (when the account balance is up to -$2.00)
- Disconnect service order status is Pending New, Complete or Sent
- Select Service Request from the left navigation menu
- The Reconnect Meter dialog box opens
- Populate the Requested Reconnect Date with today's date
- Click Save
- The reconnect transaction will be generated and submitted to the TDU within 15 minutes
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.