Manually Send Reconnect Transaction
Modified on: Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 11:16 AM
- When a service location that is in Pending Suspension or Suspended status and the account balance gets above the disconnect threshold the GridLink system is designed to automatically generate a reconnect transaction to the TDU
- The system may take up to 15 minutes from the time the account balance gets above the disconnect threshold to generate and send the reconnect transaction
- Transactions leave the system on :05, :20, :35, :50 minutes after the hour.
- If the reconnect transaction has not been submitted 15 minutes after the account balance update, a reconnect transaction may be sent manually
- A reconnect transaction may also be submitted manually as a courtesy to cancel the disconnect and/or restore the customer's power (when the account balance is up to -$2.00)
- Disconnect service order status is Pending New, Complete or Sent
- Select Service Request from the left navigation menu
- The Reconnect Meter dialog box opens
- Populate the Requested Reconnect Date with today's date
- Click Save
- The reconnect transaction will be generated and submitted to the TDU within 5 minutes
- The Transactions leave the system every 5 minutes; :00, :05, etc.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.