Below are the steps to manually disconnect customer if their account numbers are not shown up on the DNP list:
- Some account numbers won't show up on the DNP list because customer have canceled or removed email or mobile phone number in their account settings.
- If this is the case, a NVCM letter is sent; see Process No Valid Contact Method and (NVCM) No Valid Contact Method Indicator
- After 3 business days, if customer has not added any contact method, we will disconnect service to those accounts.
- Go to account number in Gridlink, click service requests and click disconnect a meter as shown below:
- On the requested disconnected tab, click on today's date. If the day is Friday, click on the Friday Disconnect box as well and click save