Manually Send Disconnect Transaction
Modified on: Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 3:17 PM
- Sometimes it may be necessary to manually submit a DNP transaction because
- The account is active with a negative balance but is not scheduled for DNP
- The TDU didn't receive the DNP request from Pogo
- Select Service Request from the left navigation menu
- Select Disconnect a Meter
- The Disconnect Meter dialog box opens
- Populate the Requested Disconnect Date with today's date
- Click Save
- The disconnect transaction will be generated and submitted to the TDU within 15 minutes
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.