Manually Send Disconnect Transaction
Modified on: Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 3:55 PM
- Sometimes it may be necessary to manually submit a DNP transaction because
- The account is active with a negative balance but is not scheduled for DNP
- The TDU didn't receive the DNP request from Pogo
- Select Service Request from the left navigation menu
- Select Disconnect a Meter
- The Disconnect Meter dialog box opens
- Populate the Requested Disconnect Date with today's date
- Add free form notes
- Manual DNP MM/DD/YY @ HH:MM. Acct bal -$XX.xx
- Copy the free form notes in the "Notes" field
- Paste the free form notes in the Notes tab of the account
- Click Save
- The disconnect transaction will be generated and submitted to the TDU within 5 minutes
- Transactions leave the system on :05, :10, :15, etc.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.