Manually Cancel Disconnect Transaction
Modified on: Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 1:39 PM
- A disconnect transaction may be manually canceled (before 11am Central time) as a courtesy to prevent the customer's power from being disconnected (when the account balance is up to -$2.00)
- Go to Service Orders
- Locate the pending DNP service request in New status
- Click the Status drop down menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click Save
- Once the Disconnect request status is Cancel it will not leave the Gridlink system
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.